Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Transfer Twelve Week Four

Dear Family,

This week was a pretty good week. We have done lots of service for members. :) It has been fun. We have put up Christmas trees, and light, and have brought the holidays into the season. It has really been a lot of fun helping the members. Helps me feel like I am there helping my own family. I have learned that I am not very good at putting lights on a tree... That one I will end up needing help with :)

We had exchanges this week, so I went to another ward for a day. It was so much fun! We were able to talk to a lot of people, and then invite all the people we talked to to the other ward's Christmas party. It was really fun. Helped me realize that I need to have more excitement about missionary work. It will all work out. We were also able to teach a family that spoke English as their second language and Spanish as their first. So they knew both and could understand us. We talked about Christmas, and what it means. To help the kids understand, I split the word Christmas apart. I put it into Christ mas. Which in Spanish means 'more Christ'. That is what Christmas is all about. Putting more Christ into our lives and remembering Him. It is really amazing!

We went to a Christmas open house this week, and had some amazing Mexican food, and were able to chat with a lot of our less active members and then a lot of non members that we are trying to work with. It is all going really well :) We are building up that relationship with those around us and really working with them so they will understand and build their faith that they already have in Christ. It is amazing!!

Christmas is a special year full of service and strengthening others. It is amazing to be able to go to church and to feel the love there. So many people are about loving others, which is amazing!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I love you so much! You are all in my prayers!!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment