Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Transfer Thirteen Week One

Dear Family,

This is kinda crazy. This will be the last email that I send to you. It is a little weird.

This week was a really good week. We aren't really teaching anyone, but we are still enjoying our work.

We picked up Sister Jones on Tuesday and have truly had a great time with her. We have been doing something called a living Christmas Card. It is really great. We go and sing to people on their door, and then we go in their home and read from Luke 2. It is really wonderful.

We also had our Christmas Party this week. We got a cute Christmas Picture with Santa and had the fun time of introducing Sister Jones to all the members. It was really good.

Things have been going well. We have been able to just have a great time. It has been very enjoyable. We are just doing the work and really focusing.

As the time has come closer to end I have really been able to recognize all the joy I have had.

I know that this is the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know that this is where I am supposed to be, but now, I know that I need to move on to the next chapter. I know this is where God needs me.

I love you all so much!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment