Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Transfer Twelve Week One

Dear Family,

This week was a pretty good one. We have a Zone Conference and were able to learn about conversion. I learned that there are a lot of missionaries that I am serving with who were once less active. Because of home teachers, and visiting teachers, friends that cared, they came back. They are now totally active and able to have that Spirit with them. It is amazing to see the conversions process. To be able to look through the Scriptures and to see the many different stories about it and then to also know that they are all alike. They all follow the same pattern. They have trial, and at one point they "Cry" unto the Lord. They pray, pour out their entire hearts to God. Then they are converted. It can happen at one point, but for me, it has happened over time. Each time I cry unto the Lord I know that I am being converted more and more. Conversion is not just a one time thing. It happens continuously. Continuous conversion. It happens. It is the way to find peace. Reach out to those that are struggling, those that have troubles, and help them cry unto the Lord. Help them see that they are not alone. That no matter what happens, what anyone tells them. God loves them. They are never alone. There will come peace. It is here. Just cry unto the Lord.

It was a slower week. We didn't teach a lot of lessons, but we are building up the relationships with the less actives in the ward. We are becoming their friends and doing all that we can to serve them.

I have learned a lot about Charity, the pure Love of God. It is amazing to be able to feel that love and to help others see it. There are those that doubt themselves, but they need to realize that they are doing well. That even though they are struggling, they are succeeding. You can't know joy, without sadness. You cant have peace, without experiencing the trouble. It will all come. It is all there. Darkness would not exist, unless we had the light. There is opposition in all things, that way we can be grateful for the good. Stronger from our trials, because even though they are hard, they make us stronger.

I know this to be true. I know that God is there for us. I know that even though there are trials, there is always joy in the end. We will always have someone to turn to. I know that this is the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that as I apply is all to me own life, that I will have peace. The gospel is simple: faith, repentance, baptism, the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. It is there. We just have to follow the path. I know, that this is the way.

I love you all so much!! I hope you have a wonderful week!! You are in my prayers, and my heart. Never forget that you are not alone. You will never be alone.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment